Search Agents save your search criteria under a specific name so that whenever you need to apply those criteria again you just need to click on the Search Agent name and Talenture RS will directly display the matching candidates.
If you repeatedly apply common search criteria for locating candidates from the database you can create Search Agents for automating such searches.
You can create as many Search Agents as you want. You can also make changes to the criteria in an existing Search Agent and save the modified Search Agent.
Use Search Agents makes applying searches faster, avoids mistakes especially in complex search expressions such as Boolean keyword and can be used for training new team members in effective search.
Also, since only the criteria are saved same saved searches return more results when fresh resumes enter the database.
Managing saved searches
You can view all existing saved searches from the Candidate Search page by clicking the ‘Apply Search Agent’ link. This also allows viewing criteria of existing saved searches and updating them if required.
All Search Agents created by a user are public by default and are available for use to the entire team.
You can delete Search Agents that you’ve created and which you no longer require from the Advanced Candidate Manager.
- Create Saved Searches for common search criteria
- Apply a Saved Search
- Deleting saved searches
- Modify a Saved Search
1. Create Saved Searches for common search criteria
You can create Search Agents for commonly applied searches in Talenture RS. To create a new Search Agent:
- Launch Candidate Search and specify all the relevant criteria that you want such as keywords, location, experience etc.
- Scroll down and tick the 'Save New / Modify Search Agent' check box and in the adjacent text box enter a name for the Search Agent.
- Click on the 'Find' button. The search result will be displayed and the Search Agent will be created.
2. Apply a Saved Search
To apply a Saved Search (Find Agent):
- Launch Candidate Search and at the top of the page click on the 'Apply Search Agent' button. This will display a dialog having a list of all the saved searches.
- Select the saved search you want to apply ad click 'Apply' and then OK in the next dialog.
3. Deleting saved searches
?? [To be added]
3. Modify a Saved Search
To modify an existing Search Agent:
- Click on the 'Apply Search Agent' button.
- From the dialog that appears select the search agent to modify and click 'Apply'.
- In the confirmation dialog click on 'Cancel', this will display the search page with all the criteria you'd saved earlier.
- Make whatever modifications required in the criteria fields.
- In the 'Save New / Modify Search Agent' section tick next to 'Modify existing Search Agent selected above' and then click on the 'Find' button. This will apply the modified search and show the results as well as save your changes in the Search Agent.