Use Job Functions search feature of Resume Finder to search candidates based on specific roles instead of keywords. This is based on the classification of candidates into Functional Classifications.
Job Functions searches give the following benefits
- No need to remember & enter keywords for complex resume searches – just select the role for which candidates required.
- More accurate and speedier searches reduce shortlisting time.
To apply a Job Function-based search you first need to select the ‘Classified Candidates’ set and then select a top-level Functional Area. Talenture RS will then show all its related sub-groups and their roles.
You can select a maximum of 5 different roles for applying a search.
Note that you can also combine this with other criteria in the Basic or Advanced tabs.
- Apply job role based searches
1. Apply job role based searches
To apply a job role-based search in Talenture RS follow these steps:
- Launch Candidate Search and then click on the Job Functions tab in the page.
- In the Functional Class Data drop-down, select 'Classified Candidates'.
- In the Functional Group drop-down select the functional domain for the job role.
This will display all its sub-groups and corresponding job roles in the section below.
- Tick the job roles for which to search for candidates and apply the search.
2. Related Resources