Team managers can use the data views under the Targets and Revenue folder in the main Workbench for assigning and tracking revenue targets and the achievement against these by their team(s).
You can create new Revenue Targets from the Targets and Revenue->Revenue Targets data view. At any time you can edit the targets as well as delete them.
Additionally, the Reports module provides report views for analyzing your teams’ revenue achievement client-wise, target-wise and so on.
You can use the Revenue Summary reports category for detailed analysis & forecasting of business received from top clients apart from analyzing teams’ revenue achievement.
These reports are organized to present data client-wise, target-wise, job-wise etc. So for example, you can use these for doing performance reviews of teams, ranking top clients based on highest revenues etc.
- Get Revenue Generation reports for Team
1. Get Revenue Generation reports for Team
Follow these steps to get this report:
- Point to the Modules Mega Menu and select Reports. The Reports Navigator will open.
- In the Navigator tree-view under Team Management->Manual Reports, expand 'Revenue Summary' and then click on 'By Team & Job Owner'.
- The report will be displayed on the right-hand pane.
- Now apply filter on the period from the 'Performed On' drop-down at the top of the list pane. Select the period for which you want the report.