Talenture RS enables you to specify invoicing options for each client to customize invoicing on a per-client basis.
You can specify the invoicing format for each client such as single consolidated invoice for all vacancies filled for a job, or separate invoice for each vacancy filled for a job.
Apart from this you can also enforce an invoice generation lock-in period to enable generation of invoices only after a specific no. of days after candidates join.
Note that these options can be set on a per-client level from the Client detail page as well as at the application level from the System Configuration module in the administrative user login.
- Set invoicing options for a client
1. Set invoicing options for a client
- In main Workbench, expand 'Business Relationships' data folder, expand 'Clients' under it and click on 'Leads' or 'Current'.
- In the list of clients in the right-pane click on the client for which to set invoicing options. The detail page of the client will come up.
- Scroll to the 'Invoicing Options' section.
- In the 'Allow Invoicing' drop-down select the no. of days (lock-in period) after placement of candidates, after which to raise the invoice.
- In 'Generate Invoice', select from the following 2 options:
- 'Generate One Invoice Per Candidate' if a separate invoice should be generated for each placed candidate for a job.
- 'Generate Invoice with Multiple Candidates' if a cumulative invoice should be generated for all placed candidates for a job.
- Click on 'Update' to save the changes.