Most corporates work with placement and staffing companies who are the vendors for their recruiting needs. Similarly, a placement organization may have vendors who may provide specialized services such as sourcing, screening, background check etc.
Talenture RS provides a framework for vendor management for both corporates as well as staffing companies. This includes adding details of your vendors and contacts and link contacts with respective vendors, vendor work tracking on shared jobs.
ORF further allows the organizations to open their system for collaborative work with Vendors via support for adding external logins for vendors.
In order to use these vendor-related features you need to enable the Vendor functionality from the System Configuration module via the administrative user login.
- Enable vendor management feature for Staffing Firms
1. Enable vendor management feature for Staffing Firms
For this you need to enable the Vendors module in Talenture RS. Follow these steps via a user login having administrative privileges to enable this:
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'System Configuration'.
- In the System Configuration Navigator, expand 'System Settings' and click on the 'Advanced Recruiting' data view.
- On the right pane, in the 'Additional Processes' section, tick the 'Enable Vendors for Placement and Staffing version' checkbox.
- Click the 'Save' button on the right.
After enabling above option you can set the ORF relationship for any vendor/client by opening the detail of a vendor and selecting the relationship type from the 'ORF Relationship' drop-down.