Talenture RS enables you to export data from most of the modules and screens to Microsoft Excel. This is available via the Export Displayed Items and Export All Items options that are available in the Tools menu of all such screens.
Data that you can export includes:
- All list views such as Candidates->Added/Refreshed
- Client/vendor list views
- Job views such as Active, Closed etc.
- All report views from the Reports module
Once exported to MS Excel you can save the displayed Excel file anywhere on your computer.
The Export Displayed Items option exports only the displayed items in a list view to Excel. The no. of items displayed in a list pane can be set from the User Configuration module. By default it displays 25 items per page.
The Export All Items option will export all items from a list view regardless of the displayed items to Excel. Note that using this option for a list view containing large volumes of data (e.g. above 1000 rows) is not recommended.
Use the data export functionality to quickly get trackers of important items, daily reports, etc. without any manual effort.
You can also customize the columns that are exported to Excel by using the List View Designer to add/re-position, modify/hide columns in a list view before using the Export option.
Talenture RS also allows you to control the look of the generated Excel Trackers by specifying formatting elements such as the font style, colors, column backgrounds etc. You can do this from the Application Settings view in the System Configuration module via an administrative user login.
- Export data from list views as XLS
1. Export data from list views as XLS
To export data from a Workbench or Reports Navigator view to Microsoft Excel follow these steps:
- Point to the Tools menu in the list view pane and then click on 'Export Displayed Items' to export only the rows displayed in the current page or 'Export Displayed Items' to export all items in the list view.