Talenture RS integrates tools for interacting with clients with the core recruitment process. All important screens such as, Job views, Actionables etc. include client communication and tracking options.
Communication with Clients is done via the Contacts that you link with clients. This is done via the ‘New’ -> Contacts option from the mega menu.
A Contact contains the email-id (among other details) of the contact person at the client side, which is used for all communications with the client. You can link multiple Contacts to the same client.
Client communication may include:
- Candidate submittal option for sharing resumes of candidates for jobs
- Job-related email to clients such as sending interview schedule, request for feedback on submitted candidates, notifying start of work on job etc.
Client communication is available in all important screens including:
- Candidates Added/Refreshed
- Job views
- Search result
You can easily track client communication history via:
- The Communication history icon available besides the client name in list views.
The Communication module which displays all email communications categorized by client name, client contacts, job etc.
- Send job-related email to clients such as interview schedule etc.
1. Send job-related email to clients such as interview schedule etc.
You can send email related to different workflow stages to clients while working on a job such as requesting for feedback on submitted candidates, sending interview schedule of candidates etc.
In the Active Job view:
- Tick next to the job for which to mail the client from the list pane.
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'Communicate with Clients'.
- In the dialog select the email template for the mail as per the scenario for which you're sending the mail.
- Make any changes in the subject/body if required and then from the 'Actions' drop-down select a mail generation option.