This top level data folder in the main Workbench displays listings of items and information for all Recruitment Teams in Talenture RS that are being managed by the logged on user (as a Recruitment Team Manager).
Use the data folders and views to get a wide variety of reports for work of teams that you're managing in Talenture RS.
It is organized as a tree with Folders & Data Views corresponding to items such as candidates, Jobs, Tasks and so on.
The work that you can track for your team includes:
- Candidate sourcing: Candidates added team/team member-wise from different sources, recently viewed, updated, organized in collections
- Job-related: Jobs being worked upon, drafts, closed jobs within your teams.
- Work management: Recruiting summary, follow-ups with candidates/clients, actionable items, scheduled tasks for teams.
- Business Relationships: Clients, contacts, vendor details and tracking
- Revenue/Invoicing-related: Revenue generation, targets, generating and managing your invoices.
In all these views you can filter the data on the Team or Team member columns to focus on specific teams or recruiters.
Additionally, managers can use the dedicated report categories in the Reports module for fully managing their teams’ work and get all required reports.