Talenture RS‘s Open Recruitment Framework (ORF) enables external users (Clients or Vendors) to securely participate in your recruitment process via the Talenture RS platform.
You can define multiple types of ORF users such as Business Associates, Freelancers, Franchisees as well as RPO Vendors & Clients to expand your operations and business model.
ORF integrates with your multiple business collaborators with pre-configured support for Client, Vendor, Franchisee, Freelance Recruiter and Recruitment Associate user roles for external users.
The functionality tightly integrated into the security framework of Talenture RS to ensure that such user roles do get any unintended usage rights.
- Enable ORF features in Talenture RS
1. Enable ORF features in Talenture RS
For this you need to enable the ORF Collaboration feature in Talenture RS. Follow these steps via a user login having administrative privileges to enable this:
- Point to the Tools menu and select 'System Configuration'.
- In the System Configuration Navigator, expand 'System Settings' and click on the 'Advanced Recruiting' data view.
- On the right pane, in the 'Open Recruitment Framework (ORF)' section, tick the 'Allow ORF Collaboration' checkbox.
- If you want multiple ORF collaborators to share each others' data then also tick the checkbox 'Allow ORF users to use candidate data of other ORF organization'.
- Click the 'Save' button on the right.