This section covers the essential system configuration elements to get started with a new Talenture RS database.
- All of the feature/application settings covered in this document are to be configured via an administrative user login in Talenture RS.
- Once these have been configured you can start using all core features of the application.
Each feature set is covered with a brief description and a list of the related objects which can be configured.
Administrative Elements Covered
The specific administrative functions that can be done via a user login having administrative privileges includes:
1. System Level Settings
Set system level application options for proper functioning and alignment with your organization and locale scenario. This also includes your organization details, Financial year, recruitment work process, communication tracking options, support for international locations etc.
2. Setting Up your Recruitment Team
Start using Talenture RS by creating user logins, assigning permissions for using modules and features. You can organize users into Functional Teams as per your organizational / business team structure. Team Managers can be set for each Recruitment Team to allocate & monitor work and to generate reports.
3. Configuring Email & Communications
Create and configure your team’s existing email accounts in Talenture RS to enable performing email functions through Talenture RS. This includes communicating with candidates, clients etc. as well as integration with external email applications for resume transfer.
Specify Recruiting Action Messages to automate follow-ups for important steps of the recruitment workflow .
Also set up scheduled Mass Mail for automatically generating mass mail to all candidates and clients in your database based on a pre-defined schedule for common situations such as requesting for updated resumes, sending birthday greetings etc.
- Adding/Assigning Email Accounts
- Configure Email Templates
- Automatic Mass Mail Configuration
- Recruiting Action Messages
4. Data & User Interface Customization
Customize critical screens such as candidate detail, job, interview reports etc. as per your organization’s data storage and presentation policies. Define additional fields in a module, over and above the fields which are provided by default. This enables storing/tracking custom information for a particular module.
Customize workflow terminology to align workflow terminology to match your company practices and enable greater usability and comfort level among users.
5. Setting up Formats & Templates
Setup formats and settings for various elements of your work in Talenture RS including:
- Specify your company branding to be automatically inserted in resumes during candidate submittal to clients.
- Look of MS Excel sheets generated from the application by specifying formatting elements such as the font style, colors, column backgrounds etc.
- Define formats for auto-generating Candidate Trackers summarizing key details of candidates for candidate submittals. Candidate Trackers are auto-generated as a table within message body or as a Microsoft Excel sheet.
- Define formats for Face Sheets - the first page of a resume forwarded to a client from Talenture RS.
- Configuring Company Branding
- Format Settings for Excel Sheets
- Candidate Tracker Configuration
- Face Sheet Configuration
6. Configure Alerts & Notifications
You can configure Talenture RS options for controlling alert notifications displayed in the Notification Band in the Talenture RS Application Bar for all tasks, recruitment events that occur in Talenture RS.
7. Master Data Configuration
Configure predefined information or metadata used by Talenture RS for tracking various aspects of the recruitment process. This includes predefined lists of countries, currencies, multiples, locations, degree names, common company names, designations etc. that you use through various Talenture RS modules.
8. Additional Configuration Features
Refer to the following article to know about configuring additional system features such as setting up GMail accounts, custom Job codes, candidate sourcing tracking etc.
9. Additional Resources
You can use these additional resources including video tutorials, PowerPoint Presentations and documents to learn more about configuring system settings: