This document explains how to migrate your recruitment data to Talenture RS from other Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and recruiting products.
When shifting from an existing recruiting product to Talenture RS you would want to migrate your candidate resumes, client details etc.
The process for migrating your recruitment data from your existing application into Talenture RS broadly involves the following steps:
- Exporting the data into Microsoft Excel format.
- Importing the data from MS Excel into Talenture RS.
Talenture RS supports importing the following types of data from MS Excel format:
- Candidate Details
- Candidate Lead Details (Headhunting/reference, Walk-ins)
- Job Details
- Client company details
- Vendor company details
- Contact person details (client/vendor side)
1. Export Data from Existing Recruiting Application
1.0 In your existing recruiting application export out the data for the types of items that you want to migrate into MS Excel format. Refer to the documentation for your recruiting product or contact the support desk for your product to learn how to do this.
2. Import Recruiting Data into Talenture RS from MS Excel
2.0. Use the Import from XLS option in Talenture RS to import each of the above listed types of items from MS Excel.
Refer to the following article to learn how to use the Import from XLS option to import different types of recruitment data from MS Excel: Importing Recruiting Data: Introduction