Talenture RS allows you to perform scheduled export of candidate resume files from Talenture RS. This article explains important aspects of this feature, availability and usage scenarios.
You can perform on-demand scheduled export of candidate resume files from Talenture RS using a login having administrative privileges. The export process is done in the background and once completed at the scheduled time Talenture RS will automatically provide a link for downloading the data to your machine.
The Data Export option is available from Tools->Batch Operations Manager via a user login having administrative privileges.
1.1 Type of Data Supported for Export
You can export the candidate resume files stored in the Public or Private Data Pools.
a. Usage Scenarios
You can use the scheduled Data Export feature in a scenario where you need to maintain a portion of your resume database on a client machine which does not have Talenture RS installed in it.
1.2 Export Process
When exporting data you need to specify the following details:
- Date and time for exporting the data
- Export from Public or Private Candidate Pool
- Folders to export
- File types to export: Resume files in binary format (MS Word, PDF etc.) or text format of resume files.
- Naming format of exported files: You can specify candidate names as suffix of file names.
a. Accessing the Exported Data
Once the export process is completed at the scheduled time you can access the exported data as follows:
- Launch the Batch Operations Manager
- In the list of batch operations click on the link to the file shown in the ‘File’ column to download and save the exported data to your computer.
1.3 Availability in Product
Talenture RS provides this feature in the Enterprise edition of Talenture RS only.